Commercial Insurance Sales Advisor
We’re looking for a talented Commercial Insurance Sales Advisor to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of a sales environment, ideally in the commercial insurance market.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
In the Commercial Insurance Sales Advisor role you’ll be primarily responsible for obtaining relevant risk information, providing quotes and converting into policies.
You’ll report to the Sales Director and you’ll spend part of the working week in the company’s London office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Collating risk information
– Building relationships with underwriters
– Converting quotes to new business
The ideal candidate for this Commercial Insurance Sales Advisor role will have relevant experience of a sales environment, ideally in the commercial insurance market.
You’ll also need experience of building and maintaining relationships and dealing directly with insurers.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Strong negotiation skills
– Knowledge of the insurance market
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and must be capable of professionally interacting with consumers and partners
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Keen to join a forward thinking business, striving for constant improvement/development
– Able to adapt to new ideas and work methods
– Friendly and professional
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Insurance Sales Advisor, Personal Lines Insurance Broker or as an Insurance Sales Consultant.
Basic salary: £25,000 – £28,000 per annum
Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £12,000 per annum is also available if you hit your targets
The business you’ll be working for is an insurance brokerage.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Have a clearly supportive and high performance culture
– Offer an excellent, flexible and extremely welcoming working environment
– Look to promote from within where possible, leading to excellent professional development opportunities
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Commercial Insurance Sales Advisor role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.