*** Required: A new Finance Manager to work for my client ***
Salary: £45,000 + Benefits
Newly Created Role
If you’ve got a hands-on background gained across the finance function as well as month end journal prep experience then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Interested? Then read on…
Tell me more about the role…
You will be responsible for all end-to-end finance duties, from accounts payable & receivable all the way through to month-end reporting, working closely and in partnership with the FD and other senior leaders within the business as required.
You’ll be based in the company’s Guildford office and you’ll report to the Finance Director.
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who’s got a varied and hands-on background across the finance function.
They’ll also need you to have experience of:
– Accruals and prepayments
– Balance sheet and bank reconciliation
– Overseeing AP and AR areas
– VAT return duties
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– A interest in data analysis
– Strong attention to details and ability to understand and resolve data errors easily
– Excellent organisation and administration skills with the ability to plan and prioritise work for self and others
We need you to be happy using excel on a daily basis (intermediate level) and be willing to handle all aspects of the finance function.
If you’ve got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Finance Manager role and we’d love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Finance Manager position offers an attractive basic salary of up to £45,000 per annum + benefits
Tell me a bit about the hiring company…
Established in 2008, they are a provider of professional services, and growing really quickly.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Have strong employee loyalty, leading to low staff turnover
– Are know from developing future leaders from within the business and offer unrivalled professional development opportunities outside the immediate operational business area
– Believe in a clear work life balance, operating an output focussed culture
Think you’ve got what it takes?
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this Finance Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Finance Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Accountant, Financial Controller, Bookkeeper, Part-Qualified Accountant or as an Assistant Accountant or similar.