Hybrid Working: 3 Days Office Working / 2 Days Working From Home
Salary Guide: up to £40,000 DOE + full benefits package
Interested candidate should expect a quick response to their application.
We’re looking for a talented Financial Accountant to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of producing full financial accounting packs as well as relevant tax computations within a larger, more complex business entity.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
In this Financial Accountant role you’ll be primarily responsible for ensuring all internal and external financial reporting requirements are achieved meeting tight deadlines. This role will also require you to preparation of financial information for senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
You’ll report to the Group Financial Controller and you’ll spend part of the working week in the company’s North Birmingham office (3 days). For the rest of the week you will be working from home (2 days).
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
- Supporting the preparation of the group statutory, annual and interim reporting processes
- Producing weekly cash reporting documentation
- Overseeing balance sheet reconciliations and clearing activities
- Supporting external auditing activities
The ideal candidate for this Financial Accountant role will have relevant experience of producing all financial accounts and tax computations in a larger, complex business entity.
You’ll also need experience of the design and and production of robust internal reporting documentation.
Plus, it’s vital that you’ve got experience of the completion of external statutory reporting.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work equally as well in a team or on your own
- Strong self organisational skills, you will be working as a key component in a large and fast paced accounting function
- An eye for detail, able to produce accurate and robust work whilst meeting tight deadlines
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Ambitious, keen to join an organisation that can offer further career development opportunities
- Someone who can build or contribute to an inclusive team environment
- Keen to join a forward thinking business, striving for constant improvement/development
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Group Accountant, Financial Accountant, Assistant Financial Accountant, Finance Manager or as an Accountant or similar
Basic salary: Up to £40,000 per annum DOE
Benefits: Full corporate benefits package and fully hybrid role (2 days working from home)
The business you’ll be working for is a large organisation with operations throughout the UK, their primary business operations span service, financial services and retail verticals.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Offer a clear hybrid working arrangement to all their staff
- Have strong employee loyalty, leading to low staff turnover
- Are know from developing future leaders from within the business and offer unrivalled professional development opportunities outside the immediate operational business area
- Have a clearly supportive and high performance culture
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Financial Accountant role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.