Insurance Sales Advisor
Salary – £24,000 – £27,000 + Uncapped Commission
Hybrid role – 2 days WFH
Are you a talented Insurance Sales Advisor, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of commercial and non-standard insurance?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Insurance Sales Advisor role you’ll report to the Office Manager and will be primarily responsible for dealing with commercial and non-standard insurance enquiries – contacting customers or introducing advisors. Gathering relevant risk information, providing quotes and closing opportunities.
Specific tasks include:
– The management of own client accounts from inception to renewal
– Dealing with insurers to obtain terms, build relationships and negotiate premiums
– Managing existing relationships
You’ll spend part of the working week based in the company’s Hedge End office, and the rest of it working from home. Details around how this will work will be revealed on application.
To be the right person for Insurance Sales Advisor role you will need direct experience of commercial and non-standard insurance.
We also need you to have prior experience of dealing directly with insurers as well as building new relationships and managing existing relationships.
It’s important that you also have the following:
– A positive can-do attitude
– Good telephone manner and great listening skills
– The ability to objection handle in different scenarios
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Insurance Sales Advisor role is between £24,000 – £27,000 per annum.
In addition, you can earn a personal performance bonus of up to £13,000 per annum should you hit your personal targets.
You’ll also get the benefit of support with industry qualifications (cii qualification) with the role.
The business you’ll be working for is an insurance brokerage.
They’re a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Have a clearly supportive and high performance culture
– Look to promote from within where possible, leading to excellent professional development opportunities
– Offer an excellent, flexible and extremely welcoming working environment
Think that this Insurance Sales Advisor role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Insurance Sales Advisor position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Sales Consultant, Commercial Insurance Broker or as a Sales Representative.