Hybrid Role: 4 x days WFH / 1 day in an office (free to use any of our offices in Cardiff, Swansea & Monmouth)
Suitable for a current Agency or Internal Recruiter
We’re looking for a talented Internal Recruiter to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable a background in sourcing high calibre candidates (you will be recruiting white collar professionals) across a variety of roles using job boards, headhunting, LinkedIn Recruiter, referrals and your own network.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
In this Internal Recruiter role you’ll be responsible for finding the best talent for our brilliant and rapidly growing business. This is a pivotal role as it encompasses full candidate management as well as working with internal and external stakeholders to fill the vacancies required.
You’ll report to the Head of Talent and this is a fully hybrid role, you will have the freedom to work from home (4 days a week).
The ideal candidate for this Internal Recruiter role will have relevant experience of sourcing high calibre candidates across a variety of roles using job boards, headhunting, LinkedIn packages (you will have LinkedIn Recruiter with this role), referrals and your own network.
You’ll also need experience of:
- The pre-screen process of candidate via a phone or video call, to understand their requirements and promote the business/opportunities
- Working with hiring managers to provide solutions and guidance on their needs within the recruitment process including initial briefings, discussing candidates, arranging interviews, or even supporting the development of their recruitment skills if required
- Managing the offer process, acting as a guide to the hiring manager. You will be expected the deliver the offer verbally, manage any queries and take ownership of the process before liaising with our onboarding team to deliver offer paperwork
In addition, you’ll need the following:
- Previous experience working in professional recruitment role, no preference on a agency or internal background as this would suit both
- Demonstrable experience of managing the entire life cycle of a candidate application
- The ability to manage your own day to day workload/diary
- Strong communication skill, both verbal and written
You’ll also need to be driven and well-organised and be professional and able to manage multiple roles simultaneously.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You will also need a full driving licence for this role as you will be covering a regional area. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Recruitment Consultant, Internal Recruiter or as a Talent Specialist or similar.
An excellent salary is on offer for the Internal Recruiter position, this will be openly discussed during the first initial conversation.
You can also earn an extra personal bonus if you hit your targets and an annual bonus if the company hits its objectives, the organisation has paid out the maximum 100% available for the last two consecutive years which looks set to continue.
You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
- Extremely flexible role (4 days WFH)
- Rapid professional development due to double digit annual business growth
- Generous benefits package
- Flexible hours worked around shorter ‘core’ hours
- Reimbursement of one professional subscription each year
- Private Medical Cover
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Cycle to work scheme
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities and Study Support
The business you’ll be working for is are a rapidly growing Processional Services business with over 5000 UK employees, they continue to achieve impressive double-digit growth annually so they really are doing something right, its in their cultural DNA that their people are their greatest asset and need to be looked after.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have amazing flexibility with 4 days WFH
- Have flexible daily working hours around fewer ‘core’ hours for all, great for childcare needs (for those with kids)
- Offer a fun, rewarding and supportive working environment
- Offer rapid career development paths
- Offer client and rapid career development paths, average typical promotion within 1-2 years
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Internal Recruiter role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.