Salary Guide: £40-45,000
Are you a talented Logistics & Materials Planner, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of working as part of a Logistics and Material planning team within a high performing, busy and challenging manufacturing environment?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Logistics Planner role you’ll report to the Materials & Logistics Manager and will be responsible for managing MP&L activities/procedures and processes while supporting significant and high profile new programme launch activity.
You’ll spend part of the working week based in the company’s Birmingham office (3 days typical depending on new programme launch activity), and the rest of it working from home (2 days being the norm). Details around how this will work will be revealed on application.
To be the right person for Logistics Planner role you will likely be working in a Logistics / Material planning team within a manufacturing/production environment.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
– Overseeing and analysing material schedules
– Working closely with suppliers to ensure long range forecasts are robust and in place
– Collecting and interoperating internal and external capacity information, with a strong understand of capacity and efficiency
– Working closely with internal stakeholders including production and sales to customer order demand to drive a robust forecast process
– MP&L launch readiness projects and activities
– Using and maximising inventory forecasting and planning tools
It’s important that you also have the following:
– A clear background with a logistics and material planning specialism
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and must be capable of professionally interacting with an international customer and supplier base base
– Strong communication skills, able to produce presentations for senior management
– A clear proactive approach, have detail oriented and have excellent organisation, planning and follow-through skills
You’ll also need to be the following:
– Keen to join a forward thinking business, striving for constant improvement/development
– A driven and ambitious individual
– Someone who acts with initiative and urgency
– Able to adapt to new ideas and work methods
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Logistics Planner role is between £40,000 – £45,000 per annum.
You’ll also receive other benefits with the role which include significant and clear professional development opportunities with the group and hybrid working arrangement.
They’ve been around since 1950 and they are are an advanced engineering group with business assets across the Europe, the us and Asia.
They’re a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Have a clearly supportive and high performance culture
– Are know from developing future leaders from within the business and offer unrivalled professional development opportunities
– Appreciate their people, have a low staff turnover are constantly looking to improve/develop their employee offering
Think that this Logistics Planner role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Logistics Planner position if you’ve previously worked either as a Logistics Planner or as a Materials Planner or similar.