***Required: A new Sales Executive to work for my client***
Tell me more about the role…
You will be primarily responsible for following up warm inbound leads, taking perspective clients through a sales process finding the best product for their need and converting the lead to a sale.
Based in the company’s Guildford office, you’ll report to the Sales Director and will be tasked with the following:
- Liaising with interested perspective clients
- Hitting realistic and achievable monthly sales targets
- Maintaining customer records accurately and securely
What type of person are you looking for?
If you can demonstrate the attitude and aptitude to want to learn and develop your skills in a supportive and high performing sales team, then you could be perfect for this Sales Executive role.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
- He ability to manage your time and consistently hit your targets
- The personal attributes to follow up warm and engaged leads
- A GCSE in maths and English
We need you to be within a commutable distance of Guildford.
If you’ve got all of that, then you could be exactly what we’re looking for and we’d love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Sales Executive position offers a basic salary between £18,000 – £20,000 per annum.
You also have the ability to earn overtime in this role which could amount to an extra £2,000 per annum
Tell me a bit about the hiring company…
Established in 2008, they are a provider of professional services.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have strong employee loyalty, leading to low staff turnover
- Are known for developing future leaders from within the business and offer unrivalled professional development opportunities outside the immediate operational business area
- Believe in a clear work life balance, operating an output focussed culture
Think you’ve got what it takes?
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this Sales Executive role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Sales Executive position if you’ve previously worked either as a Retail Adviser or as a Sales Executive.