SAP Data Manager
Sector: Advanced Engineering
Location: Birmingham (3 or 4 days office working, 1 or 2 days WFH)
Salary: up to £45,000 + benefits
We’re looking for a talented SAP Data Manager to work for our client who operate in the advanced Engineering vertical
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of creating, amending, and deleting database entries and all associated tasks of master data management held within a large SAP system.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
In this SAP Data Manager role you’ll be primarily responsible for maintaining control of master data held within the company`s ERP systems.
You’ll report to the Manufacturing Manager and you’ll spend part of the working week in the company’s Birmingham office. For the rest of the week you will be free to work from home.
In this highly visible role you’ll be tasked with driving continuous improvement/best practices and supporting and managing annual stock takes (from a SAP master data POV).
The ideal candidate for this SAP Data Manager role will have relevant experience of creating, amending, and deleting database entries and all associated tasks of master data held within SAP.
You’ll also need experience of:
- Supporting colleagues in the use of SAP to maximise productivity
- The development and analysis of SAP metrics providing analysis of master data leading to proactive use within the business
- The control of all elements of master data
In addition, you’ll need the following:
- Advanced SAP system knowledge and skills
- A ‘can do’ and results focussed attitude and be able to demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- A robust approach to managing challenging negotiations and achieving the desired outcome
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Someone who can build or contribute to an inclusive team environment
- An individual who has the ability and self confidence to be a change leader with adaptability and continuous improvement always in mind
- Keen to join a forward thinking business, striving for constant improvement/development
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: SAP Data Analyst, SAP Analyst or as a SAP Business Analyst oe similar SAP focussed role.
Basic salary: Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits.
The business you’ll be working for is are an advanced engineering group with business assets across the Europe, the US and Asia.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Offer rapid career development paths across their global business
- Empower their employees, allow the guys on the ground to make decisions on projects that will aid in their delivery and customer satisfaction
- Are on the front foot, a leader and pioneer in their specialist areas, leading to significant innovation in their field
Interested? If you think you’re right for this SAP Data Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll get in touch around next steps.