Service Delivery Manager
Hybrid Role: 3 days on site, 2 days WFH
Salary Guide: £50,000 + Benefits
Are you a talented Service Delivery Manager, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience working in a Customer Service leadership role where you have managed a customer service or service delivery team?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Service Delivery Manager role you’ll report to the UK General Manager and will be primarily responsible for and have responsibility for service delivery across the UK region, whilsrt being required to work hand in hand with our EU & north American operations teams on inbound global customer contracts as well as manage local industry body contracts.
Specific tasks include:
– Managing a team of 8 across service delivery and customer services
– Working with operations teams to ensure quality is maintained or improved
– Working closely with management to establish and improve sales KPIs for value and volume
– Recognising, encouraging and facilitating rapid career development for high performing subordinates
You’ll spend part of the working week based in the company’s Cannock office (3 days), and the rest of it working from home (2).
To be the right person for Service Delivery Manager role you will need direct experience gained in a Customer Service leadership role where you have managed a customer service or service delivery team.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
– Working closely with sales, service delivery, finance and related teams to deliver best in class client delivery services
– Identifying processes that are convoluted or over complex and seek input to streamline and implement change
– Developing internal/external process documentation that aligns to the needs of the business eg: customer facing delivery fact sheets
It’s important that you also have the following:
– Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong interpersonal skills to maintained good relationships with customers & key supplies
– Clear ability to work under pressure within a team environment & display professional attitude at all times
You’ll also need to be the following:
– Able to adapt to new ideas and work methods
– Someone who acts with initiative and urgency
– Able to provide opportunities to the team to develop their capabilities
– Able to train and mentor subordinates on technical as well as behavioural aspects of their respective roles
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Service Delivery Manager role is up to £50,000 per annum.
The business you’ll be working for is a specialist services provider, who continue to achieve impressive double-digit year on year growth, so professional development opportunities are readily available.
They’re a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Look to promote from within where possible, leading to excellent professional development opportunities
– Have a clearly supportive and high performance culture
– Have a non-bureaucratic culture and fast-paced working environment
Think that this Service Delivery Manager role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Service Delivery Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Customer Services Manager, Client Success Manager, Operations Manager or as a Service Delivery Manager or similar.